Everyone who knows a bit about fashion knows that black is the most stylish colour. It’s no wonder people often says “x is the new black”- black is the standard. And since this time of the year everyone is talking about black cats and witches and whatnot, we’re in the mood to talk about black shoes.
1. Illusion loafers (60% off!), will take you from work to weekend in no time. The orange piping make them perfect for an understated Halloween look.
2. Iceberg oxfords for comfortable everyday wear. This classic shoe is a basic in every woman’s wardrobe.
3. Jazz mules come with a thick wood heel that’s both comfortable and sexy. The 70s have never looked hotter.
4. Ingrid shoes (60% off!) are a wonderful balanced shoe, with the medium heel and the classic silhouette.
5. Isis booties (60% off!) are the update your autumn wardrobe needs. While the color is a classic, the heel details make them stand out.
6. Jens peep toes are edgy and fun, pretty much what you want to be wearing for the winter holiday parties.
7. James sandals are not just shoes, they’re like a piece of jewelry for your feet!
8. Heidi shoes mix the comfort of a block heel with the elegance of black patent leather, and the result is breathtaking.