Winter is maybe one of the most difficult seasons to dress for. Sure, at first it’s super fun to layer and get cozy. But it gets boring really quickly. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Here are 5 winter outfits that are both warm and stylish:
1. We love the long, cozy blue coat against a pair of neutral pants and super comfortable sneakers. The blue socks and the big smile just add to the beauty of this look. (image via WWD)
2. A regular pair of jeans, a pretty pair of heeled ankle boots, and a faux fur coat make a simple, yet super stylish outfit for winter (image via Harper’s Bazaar).
3. All white may not sound like a good idea in winter, but we think it is! Pair with a sexy neutral heel and you’re good to go (image via Syvie Mus).
4. These colors are amazing together! The printed coat over a white turtleneck, burgundy pants and flats are everything (image via Asiyami Gold).
5. Julia Sarr Jamois impresses in a pair of flared crop jeans, loafers, and fun, colorful accessories such as a pink bag, red sunglasses and faux fur stole (image via We Are the Tempted).