Late September would be so sad without Fashion Month! The beginning of autumn can mean many things to many people, but we’re particularly excited about seeing the latest trends for next year. The trends in shoes, of course. We followed the collections from New York, London, Milan and Paris, and these were some of the most beautiful shoe designs we noticed:
1. These spectacular bejeweled heels from Giambattista Valli, complete with five thin buckle straps made of velvety suede.
2. These particularly pointy shoes by Christian Dior, made even more interesting by a cylinder heel, buckles and patent leather.
3. Rodarte made us think of a contemporary Marie Antoinette with these golden striped shoes with rhinestones and a convenient back zipper.
4. Leaves. Snakes. Pastel studs. Gucci is seriously over the top this season, in the best way possible.
5. Black, minimalist, 80s style boots from Lanvin. With a stylishly thin golden stiletto heel.
6. The sheer block heels from the new Boss collection are killers. Plus we can’t say no to mules, nor to this particular shade of soft pink.
7. Mary Katrantzou brings snakeskin to a new level with these sandals. Have you seen that fabulous heel?
8. These seafoam-colored Balmain shoes feature suede, silk and metal, a combination that works unexpectedly in their favour.
9. Marc Jacobs’ stilettos are a fun and edgy combination of punk, chic and glam, something that will definitely stand out on any occasion. DIY, anyone?
10. These chunky Jason Wu heels would be our choice for everyday wear. The brown and textured leather go together seamlessly.
All photos via vogue.com